- Go For a Jog - Going from mostly a protein diet to a lot of carbs (pizza, beer, and pasta) you need to find a way to keep that manly physique. There are a few gyms in Florence but why be packed in a gym when you could be jogging through the sunny Florentine streets.Suns out, Guns out, HERE WE GO.
- Stretch/Yoga - Since gyms are hard to come across and sometimes expensive, you need to find new ways to stay in shape. Yoga isn't the coolest way to get in shape, but think about the all the ladies.. "Oh my god you do yoga? Me too! We should totally hang out later!" And even better, think of the yoga pants...
- Read a Book - I know reading is kinda lame, why read a book when you could be out drinking? I'm not saying take a Friday night off and catch up on your latest Shakespeare, find a rooftop patio, get a bottle of scotch and kick it Hemmingway style.
- Head to the Library - Pack your bag and get some alone time at the awesome public libraries that are prevalent and accessible all over Europe. The one I frequented in Florence, Italy had an espresso bar, computers, plenty of books, and the best part - lots of italian women go here.
- Get Lost in the City - Throw in your iPod, put on some comfortable shoes, and just wander around. Introduce yourself to some local women, find new restaurants, and seek out hidden wine parlors. This is a great way to find intimate places to bring your hot new date. What woman wouldn't be impressed by an exclusive Italian restaurant?
- Find New Bars - in the movies you always see the badass main character sipping a whiskey at the bar alone, and a sultry women with an accent approaches him. Well, for once in your life this is that shot! NOW GET OUT THERE AND PICK UP SOME FOREIGN BROADS! (Am I making your main objective clear enough, yet?)
So, as much as you want that last Dragoon, it is important to take a moment and appreciate the amazing opportunity you are living in RIGHT NOW. Only 1% of all students choose to study abroad, and you are part of that 1%. People will look at you differently when you get back, you will become more confident in yourself, more cultured, more worldly. You will be a changed person, and for the better. Just make sure you take a few minutes out of your day and take a deep breath, soak in all your surroundings, and think to yourself "Shit man, I did it."
Questions? Add me or message me on facebook!
The World Awaits, Just Travel,