Then get totally amped. Because here are my 20 Thoughts on what you should do in order to prepare for it.
FYI: Sign up for EuroAdventures Springfest Trip Here
20 Thoughts/Tips for SPRINGFEST
- Buy a dirndl and #doitfortheinsta
- Despite the long bus ride, get up early, wait in line, bare the cold and GET A TABLE. FAST!
- DO NOT by any means LEAVE YOUR TABLE, you won’t find a better one closer to the band, trust me. Stick to what you got
- Before entering the tents, MAKE A MEETING POINT with your friends somewhere in the front of the grounds just in case ANYONE gets lost. That way, no matter how many steins you have consumed, you will know where to find them.
- Cellphones? There is NO service… too many people. BUT we all know the iPhone camera is GOLD and how else would you make all your friends back home jealous…? SNAPCHAT! Just be careful, and bring it knowing the consequences.
- Do not underestimate the beer servers, if you are in their way, they will push you down and you will fall. I mean give them a break, 12 stiens at a time! I can barely hold 1!
- TIP THEM. They will love you for it and be loyal to your table.
- Say “PROST”. Say it a million times, say it to the table next to you. Say it to the random German man staring at you. Say it to everyone!
- Take a selfie. NEW PROFILE PIC OMG
- If you are going to stand up and chug, make sure you can actually chug the ENTIRE thing.
- If you fail, you will get 30 pretzels and other nasty shit thrown at you.
- If you succeed and a crowd of 5000-8000 will cheer for you making you feel like the coolest bad-ass in the beer hall…for about a minute until some other guy decides to stand up and chug
- Speaking of pretzels, GET ONE.
- Or two..
- Ok get 5.
- DON’T BREAK THE SEAL TOO EARLY. You will regret it, trust me ladies. The lines are horribly long and there is no way out of it. (and you might not have a table to go back to if you leave)
- Which reminds me, DO NOT try to sneak into the men’s bathroom… Just don’t.
- Out of money? Already? But you want another? Flirt with a cute German to buy you a stein :) Also there are ATM’s by the main entrance.
- Roller coasters and rides are NOT just for kids.
- Have fun kids. It’s all about the experience.
If you're feeling frisky, you can always RSVP on Facebook here. Or you can message me on Facebook and ask me all the questions you want. Seriously, I don't mind. You can email me too at email@example.com
If you want to know more about EuroAdventures specific itinerary, click here. And use my promo code: Ashley to save 5% when you and your friends cash out at www.euroadventures.com
Want to follow EuroAdventures on social media? Visit the links below!
- EuroAdventures on Facebook
- EuroAdventures on Twitter
- EuroAdventures on LinkedIn
- EuroAdventures on Instagram
Oh, and then here's this crazy YouTube video we made last year that captures the madness. Enjoy it!